- This event has passed.
First Announcement and Call for Abstracts: Agriculture and Climate Change
March 26, 2017 @ 8:00 am - March 28, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Maintaining crop production to feed a growing population during a period of climate change is the greatest challenge we face as a species. The 2nd Agriculture and Climate Change Conference will focus on the likely impact of climate change on crop production and explore approaches to maintain and increase crop productivity into the future.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are invited on the below conference topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Increased agricultural uncertainty
- Modelling and its application
- Abiotic stress
- Effects of CO2 on plant growth
- Impacts on nutrition, quality and resource use efficiency
- Plant-microbe interactions
- Innovative agronomic and breeding practices
- New crops for a new climate
Submit abstracts by 17 October 2016 on this link; http://communications.elsevier.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=%40%2FVW5J0iy%2BbhDBDW6eWMtYxF0psromliYiMLpuaA0r%2Fs%3D