« All Events
Building Nutritious Food Baskets Project Inception Workshop
March 16, 2016 - March 18, 2016
- To introduce members of the project team to the BNFB project and reach a shared understanding of the project objectives and the delivery system.
- Getting to know each member of the team (team building).
- Understanding the BNFB project objectives, outputs, indicators of success, activities, relevance and importance of the project.
- To clarify roles and responsibilities of each individual, team and partner in the delivery of BNFB objectives.
- To plan jointly and align individual, team and partner annual work plans with relevant outputs, sequence of activities and budget to the overall project work plan for 2016.
- To clarify the reporting processes and responsibilities – status reports, what to report, audience, format, frequency, archiving and communication plan.
- To clarify the administrative and financial procedures for implementation of BNFB.
- To draft ToR for the Project Steering Committee (PSC).
- Shared vision, mission, purpose and ownership of the project
- Team alignment and team spirit
- Refined work plan for 2016 and clear division of labour
- Agreement on reporting processes and responsibilities, communication and feedback system
- Draft ToR for the PSC