500g of chopped sweetpotato leaves
200ml of palm oil
400g of fish
1/4 of garlic pods
1 flavoring cube
Some salt and pepper
3 cups of water
Some pounded crawfish
- Cook the chopped sweetpotato leaves for 15 minutes and drain the water
- In a pot, boil fish in one cup of water for 10 minutes or until the fish is cooked, then remove it from the water
- Put the sweetpotato leaves with two cups of water, onions, garlic and pepper into the pot and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the fish, flavouring cube and oil, then let it stew until the water is finished.
- Add some salt to taste.
- Cook for an additional ten minutes and serve hot.